Google

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rant : Back Again...

Fuck Everything?

Again, yeah.

I'm pretty much still sick of shit and looking to find an outlet for my annoyance with just about everything.

I'm not really sure where I want to go with this but I figure that I'll keep going with where the .com site left off. Same kinda thing, silly rants about shit that sets me off for no reason. Hopefully I'll go a little further with it than I did last time, since now it's free.

I figure this will cover everything from the debatably sad state of punk rock/hardcore, reviews, whatever, to flying airplanes, to the assholes who drive 10kph down Corydon for no apparent reason in the middle of the day. I don't even live in Winnipeg anymore and these fuckers still piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home